Be Conflict Free: Have Peace and follow these steps.
1. Realize that every thought begins in the mind of you, the thinker. You are responsible for the thoughts you think. You do not have to believe your thoughts! You have an option to choose between two voices in your mind, the ego or the Holy Spirit, the voice for God. The ego never brings peace, the Holy Spirit always does.
2. The Holy Spirit was placed in your mind by God, at the time of the separation. It is listening and following this voice for love that leads home.
3. The Holy Spirit holds knowledge safe in your mind through his impartial perception.
4. Extend the Holy Spirit in your mind and see all brothers as equal. By attacking nothing there are no barriers to the communication with God. To be conflict free learn from the Holy Spirit and teach only by Him.
5. Your Godlike mind can never be destroyed, not even through death. The ego is also in your mind but you do not have to listen to it. It is not YOU.
6. What you teach you strengthen in yourself because you share it. Every lesson you teach you are learning. You are love, which you have denied and now must learn to remember.
7. To be conflict free Teach only Love For that is What you Are. This is the lesson that is unified because we teach to learn.
8. Safety lies in extending the Holy Spirit because as you accept his gentleness in your mind, you will perceive and see either love or a call for love in others. Once gentleness is accepted there is no need to protect yourself and the protection of God dawns upon the mind.
9. The perfectly safe are wholly benign. They bless because they know they are blessed.
10. Without anxiety the mind is wholly kind and extends beneficence and is beneficent. Safety is the complete relinquishment of attack and Inner Peace is accomplished.
Excerpted From A Course In Miracles, 2nd edition, Chapter 5. Section III The Relinquishment of Attack
Pass the Peace: Click here to sign the National Inner Peace Day petition