If you or someone you know is contemplating suicide please read this – perhaps it will help:
What does suicide have to do with Inner Peace? Everything! Anyone contemplating suicide does not have inner peace. Suicide thoughts come from suffering and are from the ego. Inner Peace never comes from listening to the ego. Inner peace comes from the voice for love within.
1. You may feel so separate, alone, sad, desperate, worried, fearful, sinful and be in pain but feelings lie! None of it is True. Feelings come and go. They are not True because they are not eternal. Only what is eternal is True. Suicide will make the separation and pain feel “real” to others but you cannot separate from love. You may not know it or feel it now but you are deeply loved. Find out the Truth of who you are. There is no sin – only errors and mistakes to be used as lessons. We are here to learn from our lessons.
2. It is impossible that the Soul, Spirit, your true identity could ever die. Everyone will leave their body at some point but Soul, Spirit never dies. It is a beautiful mystery.
3. If you do not feel love you are listening to the wrong voice in your mind i.e. the ego the voice of judgment that spews condemnation, fear, hopelessness, misery, hatred and doubt. You are not your ego! The ego is a choice you can make. You are that powerful! In duality we have a split mind: the ego i.e. the wrong mind and the Holy Spirit or Love, the right mind.
4. Stop listening to the ego! Don’t believe it. It is the voice of oblivion and desperation. If you feel like you want to die, it is because you are listening to and believing the tirade of confusion instead of the voice of Truth of love. You are just listening to the wrong voice. Change channels!
5. Instead go within and listen to the voice of the Holy Self that you are. You have heard it before. It is waiting your acknowledgement as YOU.
“Deep in your mind the Holy Christ in you is waiting your acknowledgment as you.”
6. The voice of Truth is still and small but it is there under ego dissonance. You cannot NOT have the voice of reason in your Mind. The ego will always speak first and offer its version of what it deems to be reality. Again you can choose not to listen or believe it! Say: “Not true!”
7. Do this: Breathe in slowly…..and out….several times. Feel your belly rise and fall gently and calm your mind say: “I am safe; I am resting in Love.” Breathe and think of something you love, a place, person, flower, pet. Say: “ I am loved, I choose to listen and hear and believe the voice for Truth within. I will to find the peace within.” You don’t know when the clear thought will come but stay quiet and with the intention of having a clear mind go about your day. It will come.
8. Seek and you will find the Truth. It is patiently waiting for you. You are worth it!
9. You are a spark of Eternal Light. It is in everyone. It makes you a Light in this World. It is impossible that this light be extinguished.
10. This world is an illusion and not true. However, the ego wants you to believe it is everything.
11. You are here to learn lessons. Everything that bothers you is a lesson. Everything that bothers you is for your forgiveness. Let the voice for Truth guide you throughout all the days of your life, and you will go Home Happy when the time comes.
12. Stay – I love you even if you don’t know who I am. Your gifts are needed. You have done nothing wrong!
See: Forgiveness is for everyone – on this blog.
See: Why Forgive – on this blog
There are thousands of paths to Truth. These websites are some that may be helpful.
Or google these authors and more:
Dr. Wayne Dyer
His Holiness Dalai Lama
Stanford University Mysticism studies
Don Miguel Ruiz
Brian L. Weiss, M.D.
Harvard Nuerusurgeon Eben Alexander’s NDE Radically Changes His Beliefs (Videos & Text)
Dr. Eben Alexander – NDE